‘One Lovely Blog Award’
Here, something interesting is going on in blogosphere. Nominating the lovely blogs you have ever come across. A nice try to appreciate the work of
I was nominated by :
Shakshi Vashist http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com
Thanks for taking me in an account.
My active writing started on the blog from 4th October 2012. In mere a month, I am in your list of people who write lovely. I am obliged and delighted.
So, if you’re not familiar with this award, here are the details……
To accept this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I am moody person.
2. I believe in god and parallely optimistic realist.
3. I eat a lot.
4. I hate pets.
5. I am not selfish.
6. I am passionate about anything I like.
7. I am not workaholic.
Here are the 15 blogs which I like to go through very often:
Check them out, may be you will also find them lovely.
I’m happy to choose all of you guys.